- After his training as a lab technician (1984 until 1987) Jorge Prieto worked for the BASF Coatings AG in Münster on the development of 2K-PUR-Paints for the furniture industry and on the synthesis of polyacrylic resins for clear powder coatings, as they are used in the automotive industry.
- From 1990 to 1994 he studied chemistry and the technology of coating materials under Prof. Dr. A. Goldschmidt in Paderborn.
- Until the end of 2001 Jorge Prieto had Europe wide responsibility for the development and application engineering of wood lacquers in the area of wood and furniture coatings of the BASF coatings AG.
- From 2002 until the end of 2007 he was technical director and authorized signatory of 3H-Lacke GmbH & Co. KG, where he was responsible for the development and application engineering for industrial wood lacquers worldwide.
- In 2008 Jorge Prieto founded the company 3P International Coating Consulting. His company offers custom-tailored solutions for the raw materials and lacquer industry as well as companies in the coatings branch.
- VILF member since 2004
< back to board